Association of Teachers of Russian (ATR )
Teacher Professional Network
Parnell Room, Juty’s Inn, Parnell St.,Dublin
22 November 2015, 14.00 – 15.00
Present: Lana Ilyin (Chairperson ), Liliya Habchak ( TPN Coordinator ), Ludmila Snigireva ( Secretary ), Marina Ikkert ( Treasurer ), Jualia Brennan, Elena Mohovikova, Elena Geddis, Joanna Romantsova, Tatiana Senkina,Elena Chupans, Irina Ramoniene,Tanya Moran, Alexandra Thornton, Oksana MacNiff,L ilia Crasnopolski, Marina Drobushevskaya, Valentina Salamatova
Absent:Alla Baturova, Zarema Sarakaeva,Siobhan McNamarra,Tatiana Lissichnaya, Maria Ferry, Elena Dorogaya, Inessa Skornyakova
- Chairperson’s welcome and brief outline of the Agenda.
- Secretary’s report on the work of the Association: participation in the Department of Education meetings and workshops; becoming the member of MAPRYAL – achievements and results. Plans for 2016.
- Discussion on the spring, summer and autumn event of 2016 with invitation of colleagues from Latvia and Germany as lecturers.
- Elena Geddis – report on the 1st International Theatre Festival in Dublin with involvement of ATR members.
- Website issues – it was discussed and agreed that it will function more beneficial, if cooperation between Y.Feofilov and E.Geddis takes place.
- Updating the database of the members : membership to newcomes was introduced and accepted.
The details of the next meeting to be confirmed in the school year.